The term ‘JAG Timber’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and business.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
JAG Timber – The Hide, Whiteoak Green, Hailey, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 9XP;
VAT Registration Number: 758119509
- JAG Timber order acknowledgement and bookings can go straight to spam/junk folders, please make sure you have accepted JAG Timber as a friendly user on your device. Any order confirmations into spam/junk will still be covered within the JAG Timber terms and conditions.
- Orders must be cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the delivery date or you will incur a £30 fee. Cancellation or rescheduled deliveries will only be excepted via email to: email@example.com
- JAG Timber office will always reply to your order via email and book your delivery date on the next available. However, if this date is not convenient this must be acknowledged by email more than 24 hours prior to your booked delivery date or you will incur a charge of £30.
If JAG Timber book your delivery date and this date falls within 24hours you will not be subject to the cancellation fee.
- JAG Timber deliveries will be made by tipping truck and the logs will be tipped at the property address on the order form unless they have already been pre-booked with the additional stacking charges on our website or are a bagged product.
- If stacking has been pre booked, JAG Timber must be able to access the stack location, if on delivery this is not accessible or locked the order will be cancelled by JAG Timber and you will incur a charge of £30. No re-delivery will be made unless the property owner makes a new order.
- If stacking has been pre-booked, this delivery will be stacked in the log store area unless JAG Timber have been advised at the booking stage of an alternative location at your property. Once the log store is full, if there is more to stack this will be stacked in an area close to the log store.
- On arrival at the property JAG Timber will not move or clear a log store, this must be ready for the delivery date.
- If you have logs already in your store it will be up to you if you wish to move these before the delivery arrives. JAG Timber will not move/re stack stock that is already present at the property.
- JAG Timber deliveries will be made from 6am to 6pm, you will be advised if your delivery will be any earlier or later than these times. JAG Timber do not give or hold to any time slots for deliveries.
- If the product, additional services or length of product has not been ordered correctly please contact JAG Timber 24 hours prior to delivery so this can be updated.
- If you have received the delivery and you incorrectly ordered the product, JAG Timber will replace/exchange the order, but a £30 handling charge will be payable.
- Deliveries will be made by JAG Timber own transport not a third-party haulier.
- All JAG Timber employees have the right to refuse to deliver to a property if this is seen unfit, non-accessible and if pets have been left out or faeces is present.
- JAG Timber employees have the right to cancel a delivery if the property occupier is rude/aggressive or presenting behaviour that is dangerous to others and themselves.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access then the delivery will have to be left “kerbside” as close to the property as possible. If this is still not possible on the day, a re-delivery charge of £30 will be imposed.
- JAG Timber will deliver in all weathers, unless local council advise against all essential travel.
- JAG Timber will leave the goods at the property on the order form once left these will be at the customers own risk. JAG timber is not liable once delivery has been made and this automatically becomes the property of the purchaser.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to JAG Timber within 24 hours of the delivery date.
- Complaints must be made to JAG Timber via email.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
- JAG Timber do not offer any refunds and replacements on any of our products.
- If you do not want to keep the delivery that you ordered, JAG Timber can collect this order at a charge of £30 on the next available date.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If products ordered on the website are out of stock, you will receive notification from the office.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- On delivery you will receive an invoice with BACS details for direct payment.
- The driver can accept payment of cash or cheque made payable to JAG Timber.
- Payment is due on receipt of delivery.
- If payment is not made JAG Timber will contact you regarding the outstanding payment.
- JAG Timber have the right not to fulfil a future order if payments are outstanding.